Welcome to www.sitehood.co.il (the "Website").
SiteHood Internet Communications Ltd. ("SiteHood", "We", "Our" or "Company") is the owner and the operator of the Website and the Services, the chat toolbars which are installed in websites of customers which subscribe to the Services and to the customer service and to the sales and leads achievers on behalf of SiteHood.
Relationship with SiteHood
Unless otherwise agreed in writing with the Company, the Terms will always include, at least, the terms and conditions set forth herein.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that SiteHood is not a party in any conflict may arise between you and users of your website or any other conflict may arise with any third party.
Acceptance of the Terms
In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms (i.e. you may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms).
You may accept the Terms either by:
(A) clicking to accept or agree to the Terms, where this option is made available to you by SiteHood; or
(B) actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that the Company will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms.
You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if you are: (i) not of legal age to form a binding contract with SiteHood, or (ii) a person prohibited from receiving and/or using the Services under the applicable laws of the country in which you reside or use the Services.
If you are accepting the Terms on behalf of a company or other legal entity, the terms “you” or “your” shall mean such entity (as applicable), and you represent that (a) you have the legal authority to bind the legal entity to the Terms and (b) all users of the Services on your behalf will be subject to the Terms as if they are original parties hereto.
- These Terms are designated, valid and propose to all the of the users of the Website or the Services, website owners, individual users or any business, public, private or interested party who uses the Services and may be affected, directly or indirectly by the Website or the Services.
- The Services
- SiteHood provides an internet system which enables website owners to connect to a chat component on their website (the "Technology", the "Chat" or the "Toolbar", as applicable) and to manage through it a costumer and sales service on their website in real time by communicating with users of their website and to use data saved in the personal accounts of such users (the "Services").
- The Basic Service provided by SiteHood is a Chat which enables you to talk with the users visiting your website on real time, as well as access to data saved in your SiteHood account which shows you information regarding entries, references, conversations and more about the usage of the users visiting your website and the representatives in your SiteHood account.
- In addition, SiteHood may also provide customer service representatives who will communicate via the Chats with users of websites of SiteHood’s customers who are subscribed under the "NightLead" and "NightHood" Services. Click here to learn more about the NightLead and NightHood Services.
- According and subject to the Terms, in case you are the owner of an internet website or an authorized reprehensive thereof, you are entitled to use the Services by subscribing to the Services and embedding the Script generated by SiteHood for your specific website.
- After subscribing to the Services, in order to use the Toolbar, you will be requested to define your website address in order for SiteHood to generate a specific script for your website (the "Script").
- After embedding the Script into your website, the Toolbar will appear in your website and you will be able to start managing online communication with users of your website.
- We recommend you to ask for help from your website developer and in any case, We will not be responsible nor liable in case of damage to your website while embedding the Script to your website.
- Accessing and managing your SiteHood account are done through the Website and while you are logged on to your SiteHood account. You will be able to manage the communication with users of your website only while you are logged on to your SiteHood account on the Website.
- Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, SiteHood retains the right to refuse, cease and/or deny the provision of the Services to you and/or to any third party, at SiteHood’s sole discretion, for any or no reason, including, without limitation, any direct or indirect use of the Services for the purpose of competing with SiteHood. SiteHood may also restrict, remove or change the components of the control panel, the definition components, the history components and the statistics components and does not undertake to inform you regarding any changes in your SiteHood account on the Website.
- Registration and Account
- Registering as a website owner to the Services is free of charge. Notwithstanding the foregoing, SiteHood retains the right to charge a monthly fee for the Services.
- While registering to the Services you will be requested to fill in personal details, business details and credit details. When filling the registration form to one of the Services, you must act in good faith and integrity and provide accurate, correct and up to date details, which belong to you, and that represent you personally, your business, or the business that you represent. In case you will provide SiteHood with wrong or fake details, We will not be able to provide you with the Services in a proper manner and We may deny you from completing the registration procedure, using the Service or using the Website.
- From time to time, SiteHood might claim you more personal data or legal confirmations, as determined at SiteHood’s sole discretion.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any passwords associated with any SiteHood account you use to access the Services and you agree not to transfer it to any other person and to prevent advertising or sending it in unsecure methods in accordance with customary data security standards.
- You agree that you will be solely responsible for all activities under your SiteHood account.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or SiteHood account, you agree to immediately notify SiteHood by email at email@example.com.
- It is recommended to change your SiteHood account password at least once every 3 months.
- Content in the Services
- You acknowledge and agree that all the information (e.g. data files, written text, computer software, etc.) (the "Content") to which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of, the Services are the sole responsibility of the third party from which such Content originated.
- Content presented to you by SiteHood or on SiteHood’s behalf, as part of the Services, may be protected by intellectual property rights, which are owned by SiteHood. You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on such Content, either in whole or in part, unless you have been specifically permitted do so by the owners of such Content.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for, and that the Company will not be responsible towards you or to any third party for, any Content that you create, transmit or display while using the Services and/or for any consequences of your actions, including but not limited to, any loss or damage which the Company may suffer.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- You acknowledge and agree that the Company owns all intellectual property rights, title and interest in and to the Website and the Services, whether those rights have been registered or not. You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information, which is designated as confidential by SiteHood, and you agree not to disclose such information without SiteHood’s prior written consent.
- Unless otherwise mutually agreed in writing between you and the Company, nothing in the Terms gives you any right to use any of SiteHood’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
- You agree that you shall not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices, including but not limited to, copyright and trade mark notices, which may be annexed to or contained within the Services.
- Unless you have been expressly permitted to do so in writing by SiteHood, you agree that in using the Services, you will not use any trade mark, service mark, trade name, logo of any company or organization in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized user of such marks, names or logos.
- License from the Company
- The Company gives you a worldwide, royalty-free, non-transferable, non-assignable, revocable and non-exclusive license (the “Software License”) to use the software provided to you by the Company as part of the Services provided to you by the Company (the “Software”). The Software License is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use the Services as provided by the Company, subject to the Terms.
- You may not, and you may not permit anyone else to, copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Software or any part thereof, unless expressly permitted or required by applicable law, or unless you have been specifically permitted do so in writing by the Company.
- Unless the Company has given you an express written permission to do so, you may not assign, or grant a sub-license of, your rights to use the Software, grant any security interest in or over your rights to use the Software, or otherwise transfer any part of your rights to use the Software.
- Content License from You
- You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in Content which you submit, post or display on or through the forums on the Website or any other part of the Website in which you may submit feedbacks on the Services (including but not limited, bulletin boards, chat rooms, blogs, etc.) (“Feedback Content”). By submitting, posting or displaying the Feedback Content you give the Company a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license (the “User's Content License”) to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any Feedback Content which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services. This User's Content License is for the sole purpose of enabling SiteHood to improve, enhance, develop, display, distribute and promote the Services and may be revoked for certain Services as defined in the additional terms and conditions of those Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that the User's Content License includes a right for SiteHood to make the Content available to other companies, organizations or individuals with whom SiteHood has relationships for the provision of syndicated services, and to use such Content in connection with the provision of such services.
- You understand that SiteHood, in performing the required technical measures to provide the Services to SiteHood’s users, may (i) transmit or distribute your Content over various public networks and in various media; and (ii) make such changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to the technical requirements of connecting networks, devices, services or media. You acknowledge and agree that the User's Content License shall permit SiteHood to take these actions.
- You confirm and warrant to SiteHood that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the above User's Content License.
- Software Updates
- The Software may, from time to time, be automatically updated by SiteHood. These updates are designed to improve, enhance and further develop the Services and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules and completely new versions. You agree to such updates as part of your use of the Services.
- Termination of Your Relationship with SiteHood
- The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or SiteHood as set forth below.
- You may terminate your legal agreement with the Company under the Terms by (i) notifying the Company at any time; and (ii) closing your SiteHood accounts for all of the Services which you use, where the Company has made this option available to you.
- You are entitled to disconnect from the Services or the Website at any time. You must inform SiteHood of such disconnection from the Services by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In such event SiteHood may request you for additional I.D. for confirmation in order to disconnect from Services.
- Note that an additional way for a partial disconnection of the Service is to remove your website from the Services at your SiteHood account settings.
- In order to remove the Toolbar, you must remove or delete the Script that you embedded into your website when you subscribed to the Service.
- For your knowledge, SiteHood always keeps information received from the Toolbars installed in SiteHood’s registered customers' websites. In the event you requested SiteHood to be disconnected from the Services but you did not remove the Script from your website, SiteHood retains the right to keep, to document, to analyze or to use in any way the information received from the Toolbar located in your website.
- Complete disconnection from the Service requires you to remove the Script from your website.
- SiteHood does not undertake to stop the connection and/or communication with the Script as long as you did not remove the Script from your website.
- In accordance with applicable law and the Terms, SiteHood may restrict, remove, cancel or erase content or media that you uploaded to your SiteHood account or all of your SiteHood account, and prevent you access to certain components, actions, information and to every connection, commercial or non-commercial, and to take technologic or legislative actions to prevent you from access to the Service or the website, if We will assume that:
- You are in breach of the rights of use with respect to the Services and/or the Website.
- You are in breach of the Terms.
- You provided to SithHood false information intentionally.
- You have performed any action or omission that might harm SiteHood or any users of the Service and/or the Website.
- You are in violation of the law.
- You used the Service and/or the Website to perform an illegal action.
- You provided your user name and password to a third party.
- You have failed to pay (i) Our applicable fees, or (ii) any payment due in connection with a transaction made while using the Services.
- The Company may at any time, terminate its legal agreement with you in the occurrence of one or more of the following events:
(i) you have breached any provision of the Terms, or have acted in manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of the Terms;
(ii) the Company is required to do so by law;
(iii) any third party with whom the Company offered the Services to you has terminated its relationship with the Company or ceased to offer the Services to you;
(iv) the Company ceases to provide the Services to users in the country in which you reside or from which you use the service;
(v) the provision of the Services to you by SiteHood, in SiteHood’s opinion and sole discretion, is no longer commercially viable.
- Upon termination on the legal agreement between you and the Company pursuant to the Terms, all of the legal rights, obligations and liabilities that you and the Company have benefited from, been subject to, or which have accrued over time whilst the Terms have been in force, or which are expressed to continue indefinitely, shall be unaffected by the cessation of the Terms, and the provisions of Section below 20.6 shall continue to apply to such rights, obligations and liabilities indefinitely.
- Use of the Services at Own Risk
- Your access to and use of the Services and is at your own risk. The Company will have no responsibility for any harm to your computer system, loss or corruption of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Services.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with: (i) your access to or use of the Services; (ii) your breach of this Agreement; or (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any intellectual property right, including but not limited to right of attribution, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right.
- Permitted Service Operators
- SiteHood offers private or business parties an opportunity to become permitted service operators which can provide the NightLead or NightHood Services. Click here to learn more about the NightLead and NightHood Services.
- If you register to a permitted service operator’s account, you will be requested to provide personal, private and business details as well as your bank account details. After registering to the permitted service operator account, you will be able to enter as much websites as you want to your service operator account account.
- All payments will be made through the SiteHood payment system, and you will not be involved in the payment process with owners of websites registered in your service operator’s account – We do it for all the parties involved.
- The prices, the terms of service and all the account and service management are subject to the Terms, and you will act in good faith, integrity and in transparency with SiteHood. In the event of any legal, criminal, moral, image, marketing, economical or technological dispute between you and other website owners registered under your permitted operator's account, you must defend SiteHood and prevent any harm to its good name and also prevent any harm to SiteHood in a criminal, moral, image, marketing, economical or technological way.
- You must publish the Script, Technology, Service, Website, Chat or any marketing information in accordance with applicable law, including without limitation in accordance with Section 30a to the Communication Law (Bezeq and Broadcasting) – 1982, which forbids sending commercials to any addressee that has not given his agreement to that. SiteHood takes no responsiblity and/or liability with respect to users who violate these provisions.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, SiteHood may suspend or terminate at any time all or any of the permitted service operators’ accounts, for any or no reason, at SiteHood’s sole discretion. SiteHood may block, cut off, take control of, remove or lock any permitted operator’s account, for any reason, including non-payment of any fee,and SiteHood may, but is not obligated, to provide you with prior notice in the Website. You will not have any claim or demand from SiteHood or its representatives regarding any termination, removal or suspension of all or any of the service operators’ accounts.
- You are not allowed in any way to identify yourself as an employee of the Company. You must identify yourself, including without limitation to website owners and users, only as a permitted service operator.
- You hereby undertake that you will not, by yourself or by a third party, in any way encourage, ratify or authorize to produce fake or false entries or leads. In addition, you will not identify yourself as a different user or have Chat conversations with yourself or with any your behalf. You will not, mislead, misrepresent, make claim or to present any data arising from any false, immoral or criminal action, whether by using robots or other automatic search request. SiteHood will not pay any fees to a permitted service operator which are based on fraud and any gain made due to a fraud will be deducted from its permitted service operator’s account and SiteHood will have the right to take legal actions against such permitted service operator in accordance with applicable law.
- Permitted Service Operator’s Fees. You will publish the SiteHood price list as it is and We will calculate at the end of every month the payments of customers registered under your Permitted Service Operator’s account, and out of such payments We will transfer your Permitted Service Operator’s account the your appropriate fees.
- Representations and Warranties
- You agree not to access or attempt to access the NightLead and/or NightHood Services any of the Services by any means other than the interface provided to you by SiteHood, unless otherwise mutually agreed between you and the SiteHood.
- You agree not to engage in any activity that will interfere with or disrupt the Services or the servers and networks to which the Services are connected.
- Without limiting the generality of the above in this Section 15, you agree not to do any of the following while using the Services: (a) post or publish any text, graphics, or material that: (i) is false or misleading; (ii) is defamatory; (iii) invades another's privacy; (iv) is obscene, pornographic, or offensive; (v) promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group; (vi) infringes another's rights, including any intellectual property rights; or (vii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability, (b) access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of SiteHood's Website, SiteHood's computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of SiteHood's providers, (c) attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach any security or authentication measures, (d) attempt to access or search the Services with any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism other than the software and/or search agents provided by SiteHood or other generally available third-party Web browsers, including but not limited to browser automation tools, (e) send unsolicited email, junk mail, “spam,” or chain letters, or promotions or advertisements for products or services, (f) forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, (g) attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services, (h) interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing SiteHood's Websites; or plant malware on SiteHood's computer system, those systems of SiteHood's providers, or otherwise use the Services to attempt to distribute malware, (i) impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, (j) Gain money by using the Service or Website not from the website registered by you or your business, (k) manipulating or changing SiteHood's Technology, or (l) hide, remove or lock the links, the logo, the trademark, or any other components of SiteHood's Toolbar located in your website.
- Unless specifically permitted in a separate agreement with the Company, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for any consequences, including but not limited to, any loss or damage which the Company may suffer, of any such breach.
- You agree to obey any national or international law, rule and regulation, including tax rules and you hereby agree that you shall be solely liable and responsible for all actions, wrongs or failures in connection with the use of the Website and/or the Services by you or anyone on your behalf.
- If you are a Website owner or a permitted service operator, you hereby declare, represent and Warrant that: (1) you are the owner of all the websites you designate for using the Services, or you are legally authorized to act on behalf of such website(s) owner, (2) you are authorized to enter into these Terms and to fulfill your warranties in accordance with these Terms, (3) every website that you designate to use this Service is: (a) acting in accordance with applicable law, (b) not in violation of any duty towards any person or entity, and (c) does not have any illegal, immoral, defamatory or offensive content, and (3) you hereby undertake to read and to fulfill these Terms.
- If you are a website owner registered to the Services, you hereby and Warrant that: (1) you are the owner of all intellectual property you would like to publish through the Services or you are legally authorized to act on behalf of the website owner for that purpose, and (2) every form of media that you designate to use in connection with the Services and every content and action by you or your representatives in your site: (a) in accordance with applicable law, and (b) does not violate any rights of person or entity including, moral asset, commercial right, right of privacy or any other rights in accordance with applicable law.
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE.”
- IN PARTICULAR, SITEHOOD, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT:
(A) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS,
(B) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERROR,
(C) ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, AND
(D) THAT DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU AS PART OF THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SITEHOOD OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
- SITEHOOD FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SITEHOOD AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR:
(A) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS SHALL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFIT, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, ANY LOSS OF DATA SUFFERED, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS;
(B) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF:
(I) ANY RELIANCE PLACED BY YOU ON THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY ADVERTISING, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY RELATIONSHIP OR TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY ADVERTISER OR SPONSOR WHOSE ADVERTISING APPEARS ON THE SERVICES;
(II) ANY CHANGES WHICH THE COMPANY MAY MAKE TO THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY CESSATION IN THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES OR ANY FEATURES WITHIN THE SERVICES;
(III) THE DELETION OF, CORRUPTION OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE, ANY CONTENT AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES;
(III) YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SITEHOOD WITH ACCURATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION;
(IV) YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL;
- THE LIMITATIONS ON THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IN SECTION 17.1 ABOVE SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING.
- Other Content
- The Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of: (a) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources, or (b) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by the Company of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
- Changes to the Terms
- The Company may, at its discretion, make changes to these Terms and any additional terms to any of the Services from time to time. When these changes are made, SiteHood will make the new Terms available at www.sitehood.co.il/a/20/ and any new additional terms will be made available to you from within, or through, the affected Services.
- You understand and agree that if you use the Services after the date on which the Terms and/or additional terms (as applicable) have changed, the Company will treat your use as acceptance of such updated Terms and/or additional terms (as applicable).
- General Terms
- While using the Services, you may, as a result of, or through your use of the Services, use a service or download a software, or purchase goods, which are provided by a third party. Your use of these other services, software or goods may be subject to separate terms between you and the third party concerned. If so, these Terms do not affect your legal relationship with such third party.
- These Terms and any additional terms provided by SiteHood with respect to the Services, constitute the entire legal agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Services (excluding any services which the Company may provide you under a separate written agreement), and replace any prior agreements between you and the Company in relation to the Services.
- You agree that SiteHood may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms, by email, regular mail, or postings on the Services.
- You agree that if the Company does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Terms, or which the Company has the benefit of under any applicable law, this will not be deemed to be a waiver of the Company’s rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to the Company.
- If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these Terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms without affecting the rest of the Terms. The remaining provisions of the Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- The Terms, and your relationship with the Company under the Terms, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Israel without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You and the Company agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Tal-Aviv – Jaffa to resolve any legal matter arising from the Terms. Notwithstanding the above, you agree that the Company shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies, or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief, in any jurisdiction.
SiteHood Internet Communications Ltd
Last updated: 21/02, 2012